Learn how to properly distribute a stealer and get logs!

Learn how to properly distribute a styler and get logs!
This article is of an educational nature, we do not urge or obligate you to anything. The information is presented for educational purposes only.

Stealer
First, we need the steiller itself. You can use the usual StromKitty public styler, but in it: sending logs to TG;
great chance that your logs will be stolen.
Ideal options are the styler from hunter, or Redline ($200). For beginners it's better to use DCrat. Yes, it's not a styler, it's a rat, but it still has the styler function. Its advantage is that you get remote access to the victim's PC and can take action when the victim starts resetting the account.

2bcefa340da096632a86a.png

Server
Next we need to put a rat on the server to store data. For this you can buy a VDS server for 200 rubles and install it.

Build and crypt
So, the rath works, now we need to build and encrypt it. Switch to builder, create a build and make sure you set auto steal (auto stealer so that when user is offline we can download the log).

After creating a build, we need to crypt it. Krypt can be bought from the guys on the forum for 350-500 rubles, or make it yourself, I personally crypt through a crack enigma protector (download). In no case do not download the demo version from the official site.
  • When we made a build, we need to get the biggest file, which is in the build and crypt it.
39c188297cb1641654943.png

• Now we need the largest file (aka exe).
c90e0b28a5fb037c5c761.png

• This is what we will actually encrypt. Go to enigma, click "Select file to protect" and select the file.
ba827efd8faeb393c4e77.png

• Then go to Virtual Box -> Options and check the first two items.
70d283d4578589a74817e.png

• After that press protect. The virus is crypted, check it on yourself or in a virtual machine and, if the log comes, go ahead and spread it. My crypt:
0424a1ac63f1d2452f00a.png

Distribution
After the build and the crypt rename the file, load in rar archive (I do without a password) and fill in on file sharing: mega, yandex disk, etc.

You can pour traffic through YouTube, and through Facebook, or spamming groups VK (not a very good option, but still).

We are going to pour traffic through YouTube. To do this, we will need videos through which we will pour. I personally use videos that I made myself (you know, I will not upload them to the publisher). You also can upload someone else's videos from YouTube via savefrom.

What videos to upload? Fortnite cheat (aimbot, wallhack, etc), CS-GO cheat (wallhack, radarhack, wallhack, aimbot, etc), Fortnite skin changer (aka skin swapper), CS-GO skin changer, Fortnite vbucks generator (maker), rust cheats, overwatch cheats and one of the best options, from which go the most fat logs, are fps boosters. Can be used for both CS and Fortnite.

Video Downloads.
You can buy a small channel and pour through it, but when the channel gets banned, it will be a little frustrating. Personally, I create a new channel and upload to it.
  • Go to his channel, put an avatar and description (I am a programmer, do cheats). After that, load video, I put smiles in the title and all written in caption (to throw the eye).
3378b1c1aedfe64763644.png

• After that, write a description with a link to download and fake instructions.
7eb4bc350a8dadb58ce50.png

Also make sure to make tags under the video description, they can be borrowed from other videos, or generate yourself through sites (all googled).

Then we need a preview. Either do it yourself, or google "(your game) cheats preview. There are many pictures, choose what you need and upload. Location shooting put USA (for more fat logs from the U.S., so they will show the video on YouTube). Also hide the "like" and "dislike" marks, so they do not spin extra. It is desirable to do all this from the U.S. IP, and link the channel to the U.S. virtual number.

Accrual
After uploading the video, move on to accrual. You can just add 2 -10k views in different services, but the payoff will not be very good. I twist through yt monster. To do this, buy a level there (in order to activate many coupons at once).

3f31931e4ffcf518b95fe.png

I take option 2, that's enough for me. Then we need promotional codes for recruitment.

After these manipulations, proceed to the recruitment itself.
  • We go to ytmonster.ru, activate promo codes, to have a balance for recruitment, and click on "add the job".
66faa8aa57970e4be9603.png

• First we need views. Insert a link to the video and set the viewing time to equal the length of the video.
7c50fbdcc1dc71c550b7a.png

Set the number of runs per hour to 0 (max), then run. Also I recommend to put a source of traffic "external sources".

After that we do the same for comments and put additionally 50-200 subscribers for add-on.

So YouTube sees that video is soaring in views, comments are being written and subscribers are growing, and it puts our video in recommendations (and more logs from there).
All we have to do after done is to collect logs, then check them and sell the accounts!

My summary of the first night after uploading video:

a11ca5a3e311cebf55a54.png

By increasing the volume by uploading from different new channels, you can make several thousand logs a month.

I advise you to check the logs as quickly as possible, because mammoths can download someone else's stilter, and you lose profits.

That's all! Good Luck to all!