Registration of Credit Union Banks and others

8f8711050baef456764a7.jpg

Greetings to all, today I want to reveal in this manual a detailed topic on how to register Credit Union Ba and not only, they are all register about the same, even in different aggregators of application submission.
Remember - there is no lock that can not be opened and there is no bank that can not be registered, the question is how much effort, time, money and effort you are willing to spend on it.

A bit of theory:
In one aggregator,you will be asked more questions about bg and may not have any questions about cr at all, in the other, only questions about cr and none about bg, they can also ask for a dl at the register stage,it can be easily drawn, but basically at the register stage they only ask for the iss and exp dl number.
You also need to understand that each bank gives a reg in its own way,each has its own approach,Google voice will go to one, CH mail and its real number will be needed in the other (so that b can then enter the lc), one has its own mail, and cardholder number, each ba has its own fraud and its own criteria for opening an account.

A few terms for beginners
CR - Credit Score, shows the history of CH on mortgages, CH credit cards, auto loans, study loans, etc., also shows the cardholder score, this is the level of its solvency on loans.the higher the score, the more likely it is that you will open a bank account.

Normal speed from 650, better from 700 to 850 (maximum speed).

BG - Background, you can break through where cardholder lived, relatives, phone,mail and other data needed to break through cardholder cr.
Often this is enough to open an account and you don't need to break through the cr.

We finished with the theory,now let's move on to practice,I made screenshots and recorded a video of how to search for fulka, how to check CH cars, how and where to punch cr, showed on the video how to open a bank and fill up the PA.
Gypsies sell such things for money and far from small ones).

My goal is to reduce your time to search for all this information, because you can get to it yourself without buying a manual from some "carding guru"

1) We need to see what countries the bank operates in
2)You will need to buy any bg checker, I use beenverified, but in principle any other one will do
3) Go to Google enter that we need and look for a house later.
The better a cardholder's house is,the more they gave him a mortgage, and if they gave him a mortgage on a house more expensive, then cardholder has an order in time,and the faster it is, the more % what they will open an account for us

a497bf4dbb02af64a3ee4.jpg

4) We found a good house, enter it in the bin and look at cardholder who live at this address, we open only those who live for 23 years

9647a8f51a5dd901d71f7.jpg

8d2f1326152f90ffea83e.jpg

53fc34565531d63f29ca2.jpg

5) We take cardholder 30-60 years, in ASSETS we look at who the house is decorated for

c0fe488f1f70894ecd223.jpg

1c76ac3471103cfa30684.jpg

6) We write out the fullz and give it to the ssn breakdown.

Now let's move on to breaking through all the information we need

Let's move on to breaking through the cr, I beat on the site annualcreditreport.com And I choose expirian

After you have run through the cr we save it in the pdf file

Now let's start register ba, I will show on the example of such as coastccu.org

I also want to add that this is just an example, and not a working topic or loot, this is an example of how to break through all the necessary information and open a bank

Some personal chips:

Sometimes the ba asks "In which state you lived in 1980" and cardholder 1977, this means that you need to break through where the ssn was issued to him,ssn is usually issued 2-4 years after birth, so just write ssn validator in Google and enter the ssn and on any site we look where it was issued.

Also a favorite ba question "Which road is closest to you" write the address of the farm in Google Maps select Directions, enter the answers from the question and find the nearest road

After registration, we make a personal account enroll.

That's all, we registered the bank.

All apron and good luck)