PROXY.ARMY ★ 44 Million Residential STATIC IPs ★ UNLIMITED TRAFFIC ★ $0.19 per session

• Thread Author
Is it Residential?
Yes. All of our IPs are static and Residential only.

How much bandwidth/data can I use?
Data is unlimited, with no throttling.

I am a heavy user. Can I use 1000 proxy connections from different countries at once?
That’s not a problem! You can use even 5000 proxies at the same time. All you need to do is create enough number of sub-users that you need and you are ready to go. Our API solution would help you a lot on this matter.

What locations are available?
Simple answer – all. Though, we can’t offer proxy from Moon…yet!

How much does a proxy cost?
When requesting new IP address of a proxy, it uses 1 credit.

How many connections can I use on 1 proxy?
There is no limit on threads or connections. Obviously, the more you load onto 1 proxy ― the slower it will become, so it is up to our customers to determine what works best for their use.
How do I configure my proxy?
You should configure your browser (or any 3rd party software like Go Login) to use a single sub-account. You only have to configure your browser once, then the IP will automatically update when you change it on the website. Configure your software to use a HTTP proxy with the address proxy.shop:8888 and the username-password of your sub-account. There's a video tutorial on the web as well.

Payments & Refunds?
Currently we accept Bitcoin. If you would like to use any other crypto payment - contact support. All sales are final.

Do you offer a free trial?
Yes. Please contact customer support mentioning your name on BHW.