Is Bitcoin anonymous? (carding week with greenghost)

Many cyber criminals think bitcoin is anonymous, but thats not true it can be tracked. Though its harder to track than normal transactions that involes fiat such as bank, paypal, cash app and similar others. Its hard to trace bitcoin transactions but its very much possible. The FBI has done it over and over again. In the world of cryptocurrency, there are three classes of crptocurency namely, normal coins, stable coins and private coins. The normal coins are bitcoin, etherium, dodge, litecoin and similar others. stable coins are those coins that are constant they don't loose value such as USD theter. We will study private coins in details.

PRIVATE COINS
This are coins with hundred percent anonymity even the best hacker in the world can not track any transaction as they don't keep transactions on their blockchains. They don't keep your transactions anywhere. We currently have only 10 private coins.
1. Monero
2. Zcash
3. Mina
4. Secret
5. Horizen
6. Nucypher
7. Verge
8. Counos X
9. Mobilecoin
10. Keep network.

Among all private coins monero is the most popular and the best. So its widely used across the dark web and on illegal forums. But why do criminals accept bitcoin? They accept bitcoin as is the most popular cryptocurrency and its easy to buy unlike private coins. Its hard to see a website that allows you to buy monero with credit card because if you do so its considered no longer anonymous. You basically buy monero with bitcoin on p2p platform, and you must be careful as a few are rippers. You can't pay $100 worth of bitcoin and excpect $100 worth of monero, 100% impossible. Since bitcoin is still accepted for crime its neccessary to make it untraceable. Please don't accept bitcoin for trades above $10k.

HOW TO MAKE BITCOIN UNTRACEABLE?
There are two widely used methods to make bitcoin transaction anonymous, I don't know if there other methods, lol.

1. COIN MIXER: These are apps or website that let you send your coin to them and they will mix it up with other peoples coins. Such that if your coin was made of part abcde you would end up getting kedcz as your coin. So you send it to another wallet. I don't normally use this method so I don't know legit coin mixers. Many coin mixers are rippers, so be careful when choosing a coin mixer.

2. COIN SWAPPING: This is the best way to make your bitcoin transaction untraceable by cops. I have used this method over time and I have never been caught. There was even a time I blackmailed someone in Donald Trump's goverment, I collected $9k in bitcoin and was not caught. This method just need you to swapp your coin directly in your crytocurrency wallet to any other coin. I normally swipe mine to litecoin and send it to another wallet where I normally swap it back to bitcoin. This breaks bitcoin blockchain and makes it anonymous as bitcoin and litecoin are on different block chains. Please make sure to check what blockchain is the coin you are swapping to is located, if its located on the same block chain as the inital coin, then you are fucked.