I would like to think about sending a zelle with a Chase bank. Judging by the second article, you may have already understood that I am a hard chase worker. This is currently my favorite bank. Due to the failure of the well-known entrance through the code to the mail, the demand for it fell, BUT no one noticed that Fraud unscrewed the screws very well)
LET'S START
The screenshots, unfortunately, I did not do how I tied and sent money. Or maybe…

857a2ce1f191fa3cd6548.jpg

Many guys think that all cash transfers happen.
To some extent, this is actually the case) But I would say that Zelle is getting out of a number of such situations.
1) You need to tie your Google Voice to the lk chase. How to do this, I have already shown in the last manual. VERY IMPORTANT, check the box so that this phone becomes primary !!!
2) We must bind our recipient. Acceptance is the format Mail/Number name.
3) It is very important to let the chase think for 30 minutes after Binding our recipient (relax)
4) Time to send. You can send at least immediately the sending limit (2000$)
5) Looking at the screen above, you can see that our transaction got to Review, this happens absolutely with every selka, you don’t need to be scared!
6) Next, you already have three options for the development of events.
Plan "A" - Your Zelle is approved automatically, and after 15-30 minutes your transfer is credited to the recipient.
Plan "B" - your account catches suspend and the trance flies to rejected. You need a chase call!
Plan C - (This is what happened to me) They call you to confirm the transaction. Of course, I fucked up and went to eat khinkali). Options A and B, in my opinion, do not require details, because everything is quite obvious and understandable) Let's consider how I sent money!

f49167df7c237a53435a9.jpg

Chase left me a voice mail. As we can see, they just called to confirm the transaction) But since I missed the call, such a thing came to the Chase

b5ccfb1f22f4cae5910c1.jpg

Here we enter the data that they ask us for and they let us into the acc, Zelle was already rejected if anything)
We need to make a second send, but if we fly there and do everything the same, entering ss and en will not do here and we will catch a specific suspend

1699687110437.png
1699687110572.png

I personally called the chase and waited 15 minutes for the operator to answer.
The operator did answer, they asked for my SNN and ACCOUNT NUMBER. I dictated and confirmed that this transfer was made by me, and sending to a trusted person. This has been recorded. Next, the helmet of the grandmother is already on the recipient tied by us. And everything will go smoothly at 99.9%!